Write a review
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup golden raisin
- 3 cups whole wheat flakes cereal
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Spread oats and almonds in single layer in 13x 9 baking pan.
- Stirring frequently, bake 15 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine Sue Bee Honey, butter, wheat germ and cinnamon until well blended.
- Add oats and almonds, tossing to coat completely.
- Spread mixture in single layer in baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Break mixture into small chunks.
- In large bowl, combine oat chunks, wheat cereal, raisins, cranberries and dates.
- Serve with yogurt or milk, if desired.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 2 weeks.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/