Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 large red apples
- 1/8 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 1/2 cup red cabbage
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 cup dark raisin
- 1/3 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- Make the dressing by whisking ingredients together. Refrigerate.
- Place the chopped apples in a large non-metallic mixing bowl and add the lemon juice. Toss lightly.
- Add all other ingredients (except dressing) and toss lightly.
- Add dressing and toss lightly for a final time.
- Refrigerate, covered, for one hour before serving.
- Blanched pea pods, shocked in ice water can be substituted for the carrots if desired. Other types of lettuce may be used instead of iceberg.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/