Ginger Almond Granola
- 2/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 5 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup untoasted wheat germ
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine rolled oats, sunflower seeds and wheat germ in dish; bake 10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Add salt, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon, ginger, coconut, walnuts and almonds to dish and stir to combine.
- Add Sue Bee Honey, oil vanilla extract and almond extract and stir until completely combined.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, stirring halfway through, until uniformly golden; granola will not be chunky yet, but will "harden up" as it cools.
- Remove dish to rack and cool, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking to pan; store in airtight container.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/