Write a review
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- Coat chicken pieces in the flour.
- Heat oil in non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken 3-4 minutes per side, until lightly browned on the outside.
- Mix Sue Bee Honey, pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced and the sauce is slightly thickened.
- If the sauce is too thick, add 1/4 cup water.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/