Ginger Glazed Mahi
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 mahi mahi fillets
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon ginger root
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix all ingredients in a ziploc bag and add fish. Leave in fridge to marinate for up to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In an oven safe skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium high heat.
- Place fish in skillet, but be careful--it will splatter a bit.
- Leave the fish to sizzle away for 5 minutes.
- Flip the fish over and place entire pan in the oven for 15 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/