Spruce up your oatmeal by drizzling ginger infused honey over the top. Ginger is also known to fight inflammation. Apply some cool ginger infused honey to a minor abrasion and cover it with gauze.
Ginger Infused Honey
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger root
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- Mix the honey, chopped ginger root and ground ginger in a saucepan.
- Let the mixture sit on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and pour the mixture into a glass jar.
- Let it sit for 2 hours to 2 weeks.
- Straining the ginger infused honey is optional.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/