Ginger Lime Swordfish
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 2 teaspoons instant minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons bottled fresh ground ginger
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- cooking spray
- 4 (6 ounce) swordfish steaks
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, grated lime, garlic, soy sauce, green onions, ginger and lime juice in a small saucepan.
- Dip each steak into lime mixture to coat.
- Place fish on a broiling pan coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- While fish cooks, place lime juice mixture over medium heat; cook until reduced by half (about 8 minutes).
- Serve sauce with fish.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/