Gingered Carrots with Honey
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 pound carrots
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon
- fresh lemon juice
- Bring pot of water to a boil.
- Add carrots to boiling water and cook 5-7 minutes, until fork tender but still firm.
- Drain the carrots and set aside.
- In a large skillet over low heat, melt the butter and add Sue Bee® Honey.
- Once honey and butter are melted and combined, add the ginger and lemon juice.
- Stir the carrots into the honey ginger mixture and simmer until heated through. Serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/