- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup sesame seed
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup slivered almond
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine thoroughly everything but the cinnamon.
- Spread on a greased baking pan that has a rim.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 minutes stirring a few times.
- Cool and store in zip-lock bags in the freezer.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/