Pam Correll’s Grape and Almond Quinoa Salad with Balsamic Honey Vinigarette entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
Grape-Almond Quinoa Salad With Balsamic Honey Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Aunt Sue’s® Raw-Wild Natural Honey
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Rinse quinoa under cold water using a strainer.
- Place quinoa and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork. Cool to room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, whisk balsamic vinegar, Aunt Sue's honey, olive oil and soy sauce together until combined.
- Spoon quinoa into a 1 quart serving bowl. Add grapes and almonds.
- Pour honey vinaigrette mix on top and stir gently.
- Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs.
- Serve chilled.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/