Write a review
- 1 1/3 cups Sue Bee® Honey
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 1/2 cups hulled sesame seeds
- 2 slices lemon zest
- In a heavy pan, bring the Sue Bee Honey and water to "firm ball stage."
- Take off the heat and stir in the sesame seeds and lemon zest.
- On a flat marble surface or metal trays moistened with water, spread the mixture evenly with a spatula or knife to 1/2" thickness.
- Before it cools, cut into squares using a pizza cutter.
- Wrap the squares in waxed paper and store in a covered container after cooling completely.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/