Grilled Chicken Salad
- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 chicken cutlets
- 5 baby corn
- 1/2 bunch scallion
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 head lettuce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 4 cloves fresh garlic
- Using a sharp knife cut 3-4 diagonal slits in each cutlet.
- Place onto a lined small baking pan.
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour over chicken cutlets.
- Place on oven rack 8-10 inches away from top.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning every few minutes.
- Remove from oven, cover, and let sit for hour.
- Combine salad ingredients.
- Combine all dressing ingredients well by hand.
- Pour over salad hour before serving.
- When chicken is cool, cut into strips.
- Toss salad with dressing and chicken.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/