Grilled Nectarines With Blue Cheese, Honey and Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 large nectarines
- Canola oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled
- Fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Heat grill to high.
- Brush the cut sides of nectarines with oil.
- Grill cut side down until caramelized and brown, about 2 minutes.
- Turn nectarines over and grill for 1-2 minutes more, until the flesh is almost soft.
- Place the nectarines cut side up on a platter and divide the cheese among the cavities.
- Drizzle with Sue Bee Honey; grind fresh pepper over the top.
- Serve immediately.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/