Ham-filled Biscuits With Honey-mustard Dipping Sauce
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 (12 ounce) can pillsbury big country refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup butter
- 20 slices deli-sliced cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Cut each biscuit in half crosswise (to make 2 half-moon shapes); place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- With back of teaspoon, spread 1 tablespoon mustard evenly over tops of biscuits.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place on wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine onions and butter, mix well.
- Split each cooled biscuit; spread both halves with about 1/4 teaspoon butter mixture.
- Roll ham slices loosely and place on bottom biscuit halves; cover with top halves to make sandwiches.
- In another bowl, combine dipping sauce ingredients; blend well.
- Transfer to small serving dish.
- Serve the sandwiches arranged around the dipping sauce on a platter for serving.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/