Ham and Smoked Gouda Salad
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup cubed smoked Gouda cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water; drain.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Sue Bee Honey, mayo and mustard.
- In a serving bowl, add the pasta, ham, celery, and cheese; stir to combine.
- Add the dressing mixture; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve now or chill and serve later.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/