Harvest Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup walnuts
- Assorted baby greens
- 2 granny smith apples
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- For the dressing, combine Sue Bee Honey, celery seed, dry mustard, raspberry vinegar, olive oil and pepper in a jar and shake until well blended.
- Brush walnuts with butter, sprinkle with salt and roast in 250 F oven for about 15 minutes until toasted.
- Arrange greens on individual plates.
- Top with apple, walnuts and cheese.
- Drizzle lightly with dressing.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/