Hawaiian Honey Macadamia Bars
Write a review
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoon lime peel
- 1 cup macadamia nuts or toasted almonds
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Stir together all crust ingredients in large bowl until crumbly but well blended.
- Press firmly over bottom of prepared pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- In medium bowl, combine Sue Bee Honey, eggs and butter; whisk just until blended.
- Stir in coconut, white chips and lime peel.
- Spread filling over partially baked crust.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Return to oven and bake 30 to 35 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool; cut into bars.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/