Healthy Honey Carrot Cookies
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sifted whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cream together Sue Bee Honey, butter and applesauce. Add eggs, and beat well. Blend in vanilla and lemon extracts.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flours, baking powder and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to creamed mixture, and mix well.
- Stir in carrots.
- Prepare baking sheets with a quick shot of cooking spray. Drop by teaspoon on baking sheets. Bake 15-18 minutes and cool on racks.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/