Healthy Honey Chicken
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon canned apricot nectar
- 3/4 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 6 bone-in skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Sue Bee Honey, wheat germ, mustard, apricot nector or jam, and soy sauce until well blended.
- Arrange the chicken pieces, bone side down, on a baking sheet.
- Spread the wheat germ mixture evenly over the chicken breasts.
- Bake until the chicken is opaque throughout and the wheat germ mixture has formed a crust, 35-40 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/