Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 cups oats
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sesame seed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried sweetened cranberries
- Heat the oven to 300 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the oats, wheat germ, nuts, sesame seeds, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the Sue Bee Honey, oil and water.
- Toss until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring every 10 minutes to keep the mixture from sticking.
- Let it cool, then stir in the fruit.
- Store in an airtight container.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/