Homemade Honey Mustard
Makes a great gift! Triple this recipe to fill five 1/2-cup size jars, like baby food jars.
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup dry mustard
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Stirring constantly, boil until thick-- this happens very quickly.
- Pour into a sterilized jar or even a clean Tupperware container and store in refrigerator-- has a long life.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/