Homemade Peanut Butter
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 1/2 cups salted peanuts
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Put the peanuts in the food processor and grind till they are fine and they start to back down into the bowl.
- Add the oil and process again till very well blended; it will be quite soft at this point.
- Lift cover and add the Sue Bee Honey; process--after you add this it will tighten up and become more solid.
- At this point the texture should be fairly soft as it sets some in the refrigerator, but if it is too hard add a tad more oil, but not too much.
- Put into a container and refrigerate.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/