Honey and Almond Green Beans
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 16-ounce package frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted*
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a 2-quart saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Continue boiling 5-10 minutes, or until beans are tender.
- Makes about 4 servings.
- *To toast almonds, place on a cooking sheet and roast at 350 F for several minutes, until lightly browned (be careful not to overbake).
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/