Who said nachos had to be made with chips? Slice up an apple or two and cover the slices with honey and your favorite toppings to create these delicious Honey Apple Nachos!
Honey Apple Nachos
Write a review
- ¼ cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 apples
- 2 tablespoons melted peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- Slice the apples and spread on a plate.
- Drizzle honey and melted peanut butter over the apple slices.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and shredded coconut on top.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/