Honey Baked Chicken
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 packet French onion soup mix
- 4 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1/2-3/4 cup water
- In a casserole dish combine the soup mix and water.
- Mix together well.
- Add the chicken pieces and turn to coat in the sauce.
- Arrange the vegetables in the dish and wet them all over with the sauce also.
- Drizzle the Sue Bee Honey all over the dish.
- Bake, covered in a 325 F oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- After the first hour of cooking remove the lid, stir and cook for the final half hour without the lid on.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/