Honey Baked Ham
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 (7 lb) spiral cut smoked ham
- 1/2 cup pear juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place ham, cut end down, in a large baking pan.
- Mix pear nectar and orange juice in a bowl.
- Bake ham for 15 minutes basting frequently with juices.
- Mix brown sugar and Sue Bee Honey together in a small bowl.
- Brush mixture over ham and bake for another hour or until internal temperature reads 140 F.
- Honey Baked Ham corporation uses a butane torch to caramelize the glaze to a crust.
- The ham is placed on top of a huge metal drum covered with foil and caramelized.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/