Honey-Baked Red Onions
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 large red onions
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 sprig fresh parsley
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Arrange the onions, cut sides down, in one layer in an ungreased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the water, cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 30 minutes.
- While baking, in a medium size bowl, mix the Sue Bee Honey, butter, paprika, coriander, salt and red pepper until well-blended.
- Turn the onions cut sides up; spoon half the glaze over them.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Baste with the remaining glaze and bake for 15-20 minutes more, or till the onions are tender when pierced.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/