Honey Balsamic Chicken
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 fish fillets
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor or blender combine Sue Bee Honey, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. Puree/process until well mixed.
- Spray a shallow baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, or lightly butter. Place fillets in dish.
- Brush on the honey sauce, trying to use it all.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, covering the fillets.
- Bake until fillets are golden brown and the sugar has caramelized; about 30 minutes
- Serve warm.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/