Honey and Balsamic Oven-Roasted Carrots and Parsnips
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 pounds carrots
- 2 pounds parsnips
- 6 to 7 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place the veggies in a large glass bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season generously with salt and pepper; toss well to combine.
- Spread the veggies on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake the veggies for about 20 minutes.
- Remove and toss the veggies, then return to oven for about 15 minutes longer or until tender.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan, then stir/whisk in Sue Bee Honey and balsamic vinegar.
- Drizzle the honey glaze over the veggies.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/