Honey Banana Raspberry Slush
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- Peel banana and cover in plastic wrap; freeze overnight.
- Remove plastic wrap from banana.
- Cut frozen banana into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Place in a blender.
- Add milk, raspberries and Sue Bee Honey and blend until very thick and smooth, stopping to scrape down as necessary.
- Adjust sweetness to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/