Nothing says football season quite like the smell of a hot grill and the delicious contents inside of it. Our Honey BBQ Chicken Skewers are packed with flavor and can be ready in just 20 minutes making them a must-try for this weekend’s tailgate!
Honey BBQ Chicken Skewers
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cilantro for garnish
- Cut chicken into small pieces, about 1 1/2 inch cubes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the other ingredients. Add chicken (there should be enough marinade to cover the chicken).
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Fire up the grill.
- Thread chicken (5 pieces) on skewers. Save the leftover marinade.
- Place skewers on grill and turn every couple of minutes while brushing left over marinade on the chicken. Grill until chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/