Honey Bee Cookies
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Beat Sue Bee Honey, margarine, brown sugar and egg in a medium bowl on medium speed, scraping bowl constantly, until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until set and light brown around edges (surface of cookies will appear shiny), 7-9 minutes.
- Let stand 3-5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/