Make this delicious, homemade Honey Blueberry Pie for yourself using fresh blueberries and delicious Sue Bee Honey!
Honey Blueberry Pie
Write a review
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 9-inch pie crusts
- 5 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease a pie tin and fill it with one of the pie crusts.
- Mix together Sue Bee Honey, fresh blueberries and orange juice gently until evenly coated.
- Fold in cornstarch and two tablespoons of cream.
- Fill the bottom crust with the blueberry filling.
- Add the chunks of the butter on top of the filling.
- Place the top crust over the filling. Trim the edges and pinch it with the bottom crust to seal it.
- Cut vents in the top crust for steam.
- Brush the pie crusts with cream.
- Cover edges with foil and bake for 45-50 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Allow to sit until cool.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/