Honey Bran Muffins
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup wheat bran
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons boiling water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F, and place paper baking cups in each of 6 regular size muffin cups.
- Spray paper baking cups with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix wheat bran, and boiling water, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat Sue Bee Honey, milk, oil and egg with spoon until mixed well.
- Stir in bran mixture, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt just till flour is moist.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar if desired.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or till golden brown and tops spring back when touched lightly in center.
- Immediately remove from pan to cooling rack.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/