Honey Butterscotch Bread Pudding
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 package apple cinnamon bagels
- 3 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 12.5 oz. bottle butterscotch ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Spray 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick coating.
- Cut bagels into 1-inch pieces, or use enough pieces of bread to make 8 cups.
- Spread evenly over bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until browned.
- Whisk together Sue Bee Honey, milk eggs, vanilla and cinnamon and pour over toasted bagels.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup of the butterscotch topping over bread and sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake about 50 minutes or until puffed and inserted knife comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining butterscotch over pudding and serve while warm.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/