Write a review
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Bring the Sue Bee Honey to a boil and cool.
- Cream the butter and sugar, add the egg yolks, one at a time.
- Beat until fluffy, then beat in the honey.
- Sift flour with dry ingredients, add in alternately with sour cream, and stir in nuts.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into batter.
- Bake in a tube pan (or a cookie sheet) at 325 F until done, about 50-55 minutes.
- Lower heat to 300 F in final stages of baking to prevent honey from burning.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/