Honey Caramel Apple Dip
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 14 oz. pkg. caramels
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Combine all ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
- Heat over low, stirring constantly until caramels are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- For a thinner sauce, heat with additional evaporated milk.
- Cool to room temperature and use as a dip for apple wedges.
- Also good as an ice cream topping or drizzled over unfrosted cake squares.
- Keep refrigerated for weeks.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/