Honey Carrot Muffins w/ Raisins & Dried Pineapple
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 3/4 cup pineapple
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 cups carrots
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Grease 3 standard muffin tins and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with a wire whisk.
- Add buttermilk, oil, Sue Bee Honey, and vanilla, and mix together until well blended.
- With wooden spoon, stir in carrots, raisins, pecans, and pineapple.
- In a small bowl, mix together flours, soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Gently fold the dry ingredients into the carrot mixture and mix until just blended.
- Spoon the batter into cups, filling to the top. Bake for 25 minutes, or until muffins spring back when touched.
- Let cool for five minutes in the tins, then transfer to cooling rack.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/