Honey Carrot Soup
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 16 ounces baby carrots
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped medium onion
- 1/2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- In large saucepan combine carrots, chicken broth and onion.
- Cover and simmer over medium heat about 15 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Transfer mixture to blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Return to saucepan.
- Add milk and Sue Bee Honey.
- Return to simmer.
- Serve hot or chilles with a swirl of sour cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/