- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a medium bowl, beat the Sue Bee Honey, butter, brown sugar and egg on medium speed, scraping bowl constantly until smooth.
- In another bowl, thoroughly combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; then add this to the honey mixture.
- Mix only until just combined.
- The dough will feel almost liquid.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until just set and light brown around the edges (surfaces of cookies will appear shiny), 7-9 minutes.
- As soon as cookies come out of oven, sprinkle some of the cinnamon-sugar topping over the cookies.
- Let stand 3 minutes before removing cookies to wire rack to cool.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/