Kristen Heigl’s Honey Corn Bread entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
Honey Corn Bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup canned corn kernels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the milk, butter and Sue Bee Honey and mix well.
- Add the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and the salt. Mix until well combined.
- Gently stir in the corn kernels.
- Pour into the greased pan and cook for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/