Fresh sweet corn covered with butter, salt and pepper is a summer tradition almost everyone can relate to. Add a tasty new twist to this classic dish by adding fresh basil and touch of honey to the mix.
Honey Corn on the Cob
- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 ears sweet corn
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons basil, sliced
- Remove the husks and silk from the corn and place in boiling water until tender. Allow to cool.
- Mix Sue Bee Honey, butter and basil together until well combined.
- Cover the corn with basil-honey butter.
- You can also grill the corn by peeling back the husks and removing the silk. Cover the corn with the basil-honey butter before rewrapping with the husks. Grill for up to 10 minutes until corn is tender.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/