Honey Cream Filled Crescents
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix cream cheese and 2 tablespoons of Sue Bee Honey. Stir in almonds.
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Spread 1 rounded tablespoons cream cheese mixture onto each triangle; roll up each loosely, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point.
- Place rolls on ungreased baking sheet; curve each into crescent shape. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bale 12 to 14 minute or until golden brown. Serve rolls warm, drizzled with remaining Sue Bee Honey.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/