Honey Curried Chicken
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup butter
- salt and pepper
- In a well greased/buttered baking dish, arrange the chicken skin side down.
- In a bowl, combine all other ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Pour over chicken and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Drain and reserve excess sauce.
- Bake chicken, uncovered in a preheated 375 F oven for 20 minutes; baste periodically with remaining sauce.
- Turn chicken over and baste with remaining sauce.
- Bake chicken another 20 to 30 minutes or until tender and no pink remains; basting periodically.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/