Honey-Dijon Dill Salmon Marinade
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 (6-8 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons dill
- Mix Sue Bee Honey, olive oil, dijon mustard and garlic together.
- Sprinkle dill on the front and back of the salmon filets.
- Marinade the dill-sprinkled salmon for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook marinated salmon for 12-20 minutes, once again depending on the size of the filets, watch carefully.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/