Write a review
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mix cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, cayenne and black pepper.
- Mix Sue Bee Honey and water in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken into honey mixture, turning over to evenly coat both sides.
- Gently shake off excess honey mixture.
- Roll each drumstick in corn flake mixture, coating well.
- Place chicken in foil lined 15x10 baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/