Honey Fried Chicken Strips
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 whole, skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch parsley
- 3/4 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Salad oil
- Cut chicken lengthwise into 1-inch wide strips.
- Chop enough parsley to make 1/3 cup.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, milk, Sue Bee Honey, lemon pepper seasoning, salt and chopped parsley. Stir in chicken; set aside.
- In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat 1-inch salad oil to 325 F on deep fat thermometer (or heat oil in deep fat fryer set at 325 F).
- Fry chicken strips a few at a time about 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and outside is golden.
- With slotted spoon, remove chicken to paper towels to drain then serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/