Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 24 chicken wings, split and tips discarded
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup water
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
- 2. Bake chicken wings on baking sheet 35 to 45 minutes, until crisp.
- 3. Transfer wings to a baking dish.
- 4. Mix together Sue Bee Honey, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, 2 1/2 cups water and soy sauce in a saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- 5. Whisk together cornstarch and 3/4 cup water in a small bowl; stir into sauce mixture until thickened; pour over chicken wings to coat.
- 6. Bake wings in oven until sauce is bubbling, chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 15 to 20 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/