Honey Garlic Chicken
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 chicken legs-thighs
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Cut hindquarters into separate legs and thighs.
- You should have 8 pieces of chicken now.
- Place in baking dish and pour sauce over top to coat chicken.
- This can be done ahead of time and refrigerated.
- Bake at 350 for 3/4 hour with lid on, and 3/4 hour with lid off.
- Serve chicken and sauce with hot cooked rice.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/