Honey Garlic Drumsticks
Write a review
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 24 chicken drumsticks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place the drumsticks on 2 rimmed baking sheets and season with the salt and pepper; bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the Sue Bee Honey, garlic, and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
- Remove the drumsticks from the oven and brush with the sauce.
- Bake for 20 to 25 more minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/